Truck Driver, PT, District Council
The New York City and Vicinity District Council of Carpenters is seeking an experienced truck driver who holds a Class D Driver’s License to drive our advertising box truck throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City, and the Metropolitan area.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues before and after trips
- Document and log work/rest periods
- Retain all fuel receipts
- Comply with driving rules and regulations (size, route destinations, parking and break)
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
- Prior experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive in city environment for extended time periods
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Willingness to submit background/drug test and provide employment recommendations
- Valid Class A Driver’s License
- Familiar with the operation of a laptop computer and generator – a must
This is a part time position paying $25 per hour, with varying hours, typically between Monday and Friday 10AM to 6PM.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Dana Brownstein at firstname.lastname@example.org