In an effort to adhere to physical-distancing safety requirements related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the District Council is requiring members visiting 395 Hudson Street to make an appointment in advance, effective July 7, 2020. Please note the following guidelines before you consider making an appointment for an in-person visit:
- The District Council is available for in-house walk-in service by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 4 pm ET.
- Appointments can be made by calling the District Council’s Main Line (212) 366-7500.
- Please try to make appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
- Masks are required to enter the building and must be worn during in-person visits.
- Upon arrival, members will be required to complete a health screening form and temperature check. Forms will be held by security and given to management for record-keeping.
- The District Council will do its best to accommodate unscheduled walk-ins, but a proper appointment is highly encouraged.
During these unprecedented times, we appreciate your cooperation in keeping your fellow members and the District Council staff safe. Remember, many questions can be answered on the phone. Additionally, members can find important pandemic-related information in the COVID-19 Back to Work Resource Center on the District Council website. We encourage you to contact the Main line with any inquiries you may have.